Old June 27th 03, 05:58 AM
Bertie the Bunyip

"Ralph Nesbitt" posted
igy.com:

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Scet" posted
"CJS" wrote
Bill Silvey wrote:

Heh. Tarver slagging me over a Bridges at Toko-Ri quote.
That's *funny*, considering he's insulted both Art Kramer and
Ed Rasimus, two people who have most assuredly been there and
done that. As if Tarver would know what kind of man it takes
to do the job they've done.

Ah well, thanks for replying to his post; at least I got to see
what sort of drivel he spewed...

Ask him about...

...how the WWII Avenger bomber was powered by jet engines

Bwahawhawhaw!!

Maybe Splaps mixed it up with the A-12 Avenger II

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/a-12.htm

...how pitot tubes are only used on turbine planes
...how mud wasps clog pitot tubes with alarming regularity
...how the pitot tube is actually the P1T0 tube
...how spoilers create negative lift
...how wings on racecars are actually spoilers
...how Budweiser is the best-selling beer in Australia
...how a non-existant section of TWA800 was the problem
...how Kapton is a conductor, not an insulator

Cheers...Craig
O M http://www.vabene.net ---
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless
information. - Calvin (and Hobbes)

All I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people
who annoy me. - Fred Allen

how Budweiser is the best-selling beer in Australia

LOL!!!............as if.............

Budweiser is evil and must be stopped.

Because it makes you puke?

Is it possible Splappy mixes Thunderbird & Budweiser, then calls it a
"Desert Refresher".

Bwawhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahhwhahw!

Bertie

--
\ Bertie the Bunyip \ _ ______ |

Local internet service providers may consider blocking an American
from taking part in online discussions following one of the worst cases of
"flaming" seen in this country.
A mysterious figure calling himself "Bertie the Bunyip" has upset local
Usenet newsgroups after a bizarre campaign that has included posting fake
photographs of a topless Queen Mother.
If someone burst into a cafe or pub and started yelling obscenities and
abusing everyone in sight, you might expect the manager to throw them out
or call the police.