Old December 1st 03, 12:09 AM
Dave

I've had both the PSE 7000MS and the Garmin 340. Both are the same
height (1.3"). Both have many similar features (2 music inputs,
etc.). I don't feel that one is far better than the other. But, when
listening to music in the non-mute mode on the Garmin, it still cuts
out the music when ATC transmits. The non-mute only works for
intercom/cabin conversations. I was able to leave the music on all
the time with the PSE 7000MS, which can actually get you in trouble if
you don't have your ATC/music volumes set right.