Old December 14th 05, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning

Default Trial by newspaper

I'm using Outlook Express 6.0 and every thread on every newsgroup I'm using
is showing normally, including your post which shows a pickup reference
properly.
Andrew's post shows up with a blank screen and a single sentence with no
pickup reference.
If you are seeing a pickup reference, the problem might be somewhere other
than my news reader.
There is one anomaly however. The OP has cross posted to "owning" as well as
"piloting". I'm answering to "piloting" only, and have defaulted through
"owning" as the other group won't rectify. Perhaps that is the issue.
Dudley Henriques

"Mark Hansen" wrote in message
On 12/14/2005 07:55, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Andrew;
No one knows which post you are answering if you don't reference in some
way.
In this case, you're either nailing me with this, or the initial post.
Dudley Henriques

Andrew was responding to Paul, which is clearly visible when viewing
the thread. If you aren't using a news reader which supports viewing
threads, perhaps you should switch. There are lots of free ones that
do a fine job.

"Andrew Sarangan" wrote in message
ups.com...

Try and explain that to the parents of the boy who got killed.

Sacramento, CA