Old July 14th 03, 12:43 AM
Doug Vetter

H. Adam Stevens wrote:
If AIG won't total the bird to a SIM job she must be fixed correctly.
The airplane deserves it; there were only 433 or so ever.

H,

Your ongoing experience with AIG reminds me of what a friend used to say
-- insurance is nothing more than legalized extortion. You pay and you
pay, and then when the time comes for them to pay up, the *******s do
everything in their power to avoid paying you.

Sorry to hear you're still getting the run-around. Please keep the
group informed about how they manage to "make you whole" (and perhaps
more importantly, WHEN they decide to do this).

Our current policy is with AIG. All I can say is that when it comes due
next year I'm going to suggest to the broker that we look to another
company. The cheapest premium ain't worth a damn if they don't cough up
the check when they should. As the other thread suggested, we need to
start voting with our dollars.

Oh, btw, I thought you might get a kick out this. After I made a
comment in your first thread agreeing with you that P Barons are special
and Raytheon should take their head out of their ass and start producing
them again, I noticed I got a hit on my site from an organization within
Raytheon with a reference to that article. Perhaps some one is
listening. But, then again, likely not. We can dream, can't we? :-)

-Doug

--
Doug Vetter, CFIMEIA

http://www.dvcfi.com