Old May 24th 05, 06:29 PM

If I had P7s skill I wouldn't need much on my panel either. But I do
like stuff that works. My panel is actually pretty simple, I'll send
you a picture of it.

Just because something is new doesn't mean it's better (New Coke,
anyone?). I just happen to like finish gates, and think they are more
fun and easier (and in some ways safer) than the new finish cylinders.

AAT's are Ok when used appropriately (i.e. when weather is a real
challenge) but I still prefer to RACE, which I define as everybody
going to the same turnpoints. Otherwise, it's just another XC day.

It's all fun, though.

Kirk