Old June 29th 05, 10:21 AM
Bill Gribble

F.L. Whiteley writes
Has anyone had experience with swivel installations

I'm no expert, and I'm sure somebody else from my club will correct me
if I'm wrong, but I believe we use three locking swivels in our setup,
one between the plastic-sheathed strop and the thick connecting rope,
another between the rope and drogue chute, and the third between the
drogue and the stranded steel cable used by our Skylaunch winches.

I do know, within my experience at least, that the setup appears to be
very effective in that we don't have any problems with twisting or
kinking in the cables.

--
Bill Gribble
http://www.scapegoatsanon.demon.co.uk