Old January 18th 04, 11:36 PM
Jonathan

I've been using avshop.com for the past year+. Price is good ($6.70 for
sectional, $3.90 ifr enroute, $4.20 for NOS plates). Only $1 for shipping,
no matter how many charts in shipment.

-Jonathan

"Dave Anderer" wrote in message
Any suggestions for a good internet-available, good service,
well-priced chart subscription service?

I've used vrotate.com for individual chart purchases. Good price and
service, but the site is - well - less than I might hope for. No
support for subscriptions (that is evidently done via email.)

Also recently tried ipilot.com. Very nice site, but their service has
been completely unacceptable. (None of my subscriptions for December
25 shipped on-time, and despite several conversations with them I
still see no evidence they have shipped even now.)

Is there a "good" choice out there?