Old February 22nd 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Denny

Default annual interruptus

On Feb 22, 3:10 pm, "Montblack" Y4_NOT!...
wrote:
("Denny" wrote)

He has a really nice F model Aztec he is trying to sell me - his Part 135
machine... Ahhh temptation, get thee behind me!

So, got a name picked out for the Aztec, yet? g
Mont-out-of-the-blackness

Ahhh jeez Monty.... You are about as helpful as an alcoholic-on-the-
wagon who has drinking buddys who tell him "just one won't hurt"....

What's the difference in:

Fuel burn
Speed
Useful load
Speed
Avionics/radios
Speed
Comfort
Insurance
Etc.

in order:
If ya gotta ask ya can't afford it, pilgrim...
Lots faster than Fat Albert the Apache - 165 knots typical
Whatever you can get the doors closed on (which is why they are used
as lobster haulers)
Like sitting in your easy chair at home, and you will not rub
shoulders...
Well, it's a twin - but not near as bad is if I were ASEL wanting my
first twin...
It's loaded, Radar and a GNS430, alcohol props, etc...
Gets you respect on the ramp at strange airports... Good paint..
Average interior...

denny