Old August 22nd 08, 06:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Intent to Flood - NASA Project Gemini

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:04:25 -0400, "Andrew Chaplin"
wrote:

"J3" wrote in message
news
This I am going to post a flood of images relating to the Gemini
Program It will contain 285 JPG compressed in to 12 RAR files and 10
PAR2

If you are going to flood because the shots are topical and current, unknown
to the group, and there is a demand for them, go right ahead.

If you were going to do it on my account, please don't bother.

If you are flooding to meet a need of your own, perhaps you might find a group
that would be less disrupted by your technique and volume.

In any case, keep the rate down to a volume that does not push the posts of
others off the servers before those who might be interested have a chance to
retrieve them.

Use a proper server.

, _.-~~-.__ __.,----.
('; __( ) ~~~'--..--~~ '.