Old October 22nd 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
JStricker

Default Badwater Bill

I last saw Bill at the "Gang Bang". Good times that I'll never forget.
Tommy Cooper first broke the news to me and for only about 4th time in my
life, I felt physically knocked back in my chair. One of the reasons I quit
posting here was because Tony passed. He was an anchor here and when he was
gone, it affected Bill (and a lot of us) a great deal.

This will take me some time.

Bill had a lot of faults (don't we all) and nobody will ever nominate him
for sainthood. But anyone that didn't listen to his opinion was a fool.
Bill, you'll be missed for a long time by a lot of people.

Hopefully, Janice can have a full recovery. She'll be in our thoughts and
prayers.

So long, Bill. You'll be missed.

John Stricker