Old July 19th 03, 04:02 AM
Overkill

"Gary Cooper" wrote in message ...
Ouch, sorry, didn't know you were on the team.

np, I knew you didn't. I've also seen the conjecture for
the past year, most of it uninformed.

I do need to amend my previous post, though - just got
a bill from the apartment complex in Denver where I had
to break my lease. My cost for the G2i endeavor is now
roughly $20k.

-moggy

I thought the fact that F5 would be a complete new codebase was pretty
well known. I think Snacko over at Frugal's World stated as much some
two years ago. Anyhow, I am really disappointed for you guys the dev
team and simmers who really wanted a updated Falcon. G2I is still
spitting out rumors of a beta test of something. It could be OIR but
who knows and how did Claude even develop something?

Gary,

Do you know how long G2I has the licensing rights? How long until
perhaps another team can lobby Atari for new licensing rights?