Old November 6th 09, 11:26 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Nicodemus

Default The Death Of Bear Bottoms

Ryan White wrote in
:

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:47:22 -0500, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

We can only hope.

I have found out the Truth. William "Billy Bob Bear" Bottoms, ex
aviator/drug smuggler was ordered to Cease And Desist from posting to
Usenet. It seems that Jacqueline Bottoms name was associated with
Bear Bottoms notorious Usenet posting history and this denigrated her
status as IT Director of some bull**** Louisiana parish hick school

There was mention of Bear Bottoms also posting horsecrap regarding
Barry Manilow. This is rumour alone as we all know Manilow is a gay
wad of universal proportions.

The shcool has confirmed several phone calls to the Superintendent
from one "Franklin" was the ultimate last straw in Bear Bottoms
wife's probation. Jacqueline remains employed subjest to constant
review of Usenet and the alt.fan.barry-fagilow newsgroup.

eom

WTF?

Manilow is a fag? This is news?

Manilow? is a mistake. no?