Old October 7th 18, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Help: HBV-Diamant (15m)

On Monday, April 21, 2014 at 7:44:34 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Sunday, June 23, 1996 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, GPowell126 wrote:
Dan Pearson can be reached at

Inner City Soaring
1480 W. Compton Rd.
Compton, CA 90220
(310) 631-2058

George Powell (former 16 meter Diamant partner)

The above contact info for Dan Pearson is no longer accurate, he closed his shop some years ago. He does still have a large inventory of Diamant parts available. His telephone number is: 661-269-6074.

Evening, I'm new to these old message posts but hope you can help?!
I have in my care s/n33 which is in great shape but I need some assistance with the spar reinforcement AD - does anyone have a picture of a modified right spar stub?
Hope you can assist.
Thanks
Paul.