Old February 28th 04, 11:01 PM
Mark James Boyd

In article ,
Pete Reinhart wrote:
Soaring magazine is really getting better and better each month.The latest
cover is shows a real beauty.
Way to go JJ!.
Cheers!

--
Pete Reinhart
Austin, Texas

You aint kidden. February's issue was like a whole new magazine.
Really great articles appealing to some lower time pilots, and
getting away from some of the benal technical stuff.

And when I real the article and saw the picture of Mary Kuhlke,
I got a little teary. Some day my own little girl may get to
fly with me side by side and afterwards take an adorable picture
like that! :..)

Good job Soaring editors! Nice to see the magazine focus
on fun.

------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----