Old August 17th 20, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default My September 2017 visit to GP Gliders

On 8/16/20 5:16 PM, jld wrote:

Indeed I don't have the truth but when I try to connect the dots, the near future seems promising. Q1 2021 is 6 months away and if GP is correct should show an increase in production rate and start of deliveries in EU soon after.

Unfortunately, this doesn't cover "fool me twenty-seven times . . ."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al2z7t3M9Og

How can they increase their production rate? They haven't stabilized
the design, they're still trying to figure out how to deliver on the
amazing promises they've made.