Old January 29th 04, 11:14 AM
Booster

Thanks Mike I'll give it a try.

Cheers
Booster

"Michael Nouak" wrote in message
Hi Booster,

for starters, you might want to ask your q in
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim. If I'm not mistaken, there are a lot

more
guys over there with experience in the military sims.

HTH,

Mike

"Booster" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi All,

Just won a mates copy of F4 off him as he hasn't used it in a long

while,
disc only though as his son trashed the D-ring binder/manual.
This hasn't been too much of a problem as I have figured most of the

basic
things out (although would be gratefull to be able to source maybe a
softcopy or something to learn finer points of game), anyway I am having
trouble comunicating with tower/awacs/wingy etc. I call up the panal for

say
the tower but when I press say 1 for making my inbound call nothing

happens,
no call out and no reply.
I have to put on autopilot getting close to base so radio calls are made

but
this doesn't help if I need to tank or call awacs........anyone any

clues?

Also I understand their are patches to load, SP1?, any clues to the best
place for these would be appreciated.

Cheers
Booster