Old May 18th 04, 04:55 PM
John DeRosa Sky Soaring Chicago IL

Thanks for the comments. I looked through both the DG-100 and DG-100G
(which I own) manuals and found nothing about the static port usage.
In fact I found nothing concerning ANY of the air lines within the
ship.

Could I ask you to look through your manual and see if you can find
the reference?

Thanks, John

Nick Hill wrote in message ...
John DeRosa Sky Soaring Chicago IL wrote:
I need you opinion on which static ports to use on the DG. The
friendly folks at Glaser-Dirks provided me with two pairs of static
ports on my DG.

snip

So which to use?

Look in the manual for the aircraft. I have a DG 100 and if I remember
correctly it states use the forward pair for ASI and the rearward pair
for soaring instruments.

Nick Hill