Old October 17th 03, 01:20 PM
phil hunt

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:39:54 +0200, Mike wrote:

Both are late,Typhoon because of technics,Rafale because of money.

I think Typhoon has had money problems too -- Germany threatens to
pull out every few years.

I don't know what you or the partners of Typhoon think about it,
but at the moment,and for now 15 years,it may be more useful to have a good
multi-purpose aircraft,than an interceptor.

Maybe. I disagree -- the bombing role can best be done by unpiloted
aircraft.

(My real email address would be if you added 275
to it and reversed the last two letters).