Old November 15th 07, 09:46 AM
bagmaker bagmaker is offline
Senior Member

Location: Melbourne Australia

I haven't even looked, but I'm guessing there is still a requirement in
the contest "rules" to have contest numbers under the wing, etc.

I'm thinking of removing my under wing contest number and not replacing
it - is anyone aware of any contest where not having a contest number
under the wing has been an issue? With GPS scoring, I'm betting this is
a moot point.

TIA

Gary

The underside of the wing is also the high pressure airflow side.

What does the lettering do to the performance of the wing?
Possibly OK if its crayon, but thick tape? yucko

Bagger