Old March 11th 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Some technical considerations related to Spot trackingperformance

I have mine on my parachute chest strap and I am seated reclined, so
the front face is about at a 45 degree angle. I get pretty good
tracking results.

You said you tested it with the logo side up and down. I assumed that
the device was designed with the belt strap on the back side so that
the logo would face horizonally / the horizon. It appears as they
intended it to hang vertically. Did you test it in this orientation?

Chris