Old January 28th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default commercial low-flight safety

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:28:14 GMT, "John"
wrote in i1qnj.1407$e46.78@trnddc04:

I admit I'm a bit sensitive lately, it seems like so many of threads
degenerate into a political discussion.

It seems like there's a lot more emotional vitriol being expressed
among newsgroup participants too.

To address the question posed: Is this flight to occur during hunting
season or is it before the season open? That would be a big question. You
would not want to be mistaken for a really big goose

Apparently you failed to read the first sentence in the OP:

Some duck hunters want to hire me to overfly a network of ponds in
Oregon so that they can scout the hunting range ahead of the
season, ...