Old April 14th 12, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Any news about PowerFLARM Brick or Bright Oudie availability?

Oudies are ready - mid April as promised. Because of the Aero show in Friedrichshafen we will start shipping Monday 23rd April. First orders will go to our Dealers worldwide - Roy McMaster, Paul Remde, Craggy Aero, Wings and Wheels in the USA, Lothar Dittmer and K6-Team in Germany, Go Soaring in Australia, Dickie Feakes in the UK, Finesse Max in France etc.

This is also when we will start accepting the existing Oudies for screen replacement.

Expect an announcement with details at www.naviter.com and here on r.a.s. in the next days.

Cheers,
Andrej Kolar
--
glider pilots use
http://www.Naviter.com/

Friday, April 13, 2012 7:05:08 PM UTC+2, kirk.stant wrote:
It's almost the middle of April, just wondering...

Kirk
66