Old December 7th 05, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Leak proof tubes

I'll mention again how surprised I was as an owner the first time I put
an air gauge on my tires. "Slightly low" looking aircraft tires might
have half the recommended pressure in them. The first time I reinflated
my tires I realized that every rental I'd ever flow had "flat" tires.

I get to see a lot of airplanes, and most of the people I'm picking up at
the airport are getting out of aircraft that have flat tires.

We air ours up every few weeks, but they are always down at least 25%.
It's a royal PIA when the high temperature is predicted to be 0 F.

Face it: aircraft tires are expensive pieces of sh*t.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA