Old March 1st 04, 07:54 PM
Ben Jackson

In article DtL0c.11396$ko6.199028@attbi_s02,
Jay Honeck wrote:

Yesterday, for the first time since I bought Atlas in 2002, EVERYTHING in
the panel worked as designed all at the same time!

Jay, I realize you are in a dire predicament. That's why I'm willing
to make you a great deal on the Apollo LORAN 604T from my Comanche.
It fits in a standard height radio tray, and does not appear to lock on
to anything, though it does light up and try. The selector knobs are a
little gunked up and miss clicks sometimes. It doesn't weigh much. It
hasn't been possible to update the database for years, but you won't
mind because the interface is too obtuse for you to find anything in the
db anyway.

Think of it as an avionics lightning rod for your panel.

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/