Old June 4th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose

Default VFR "picking his way thru" heavy cells with XM Radio weather

Having only the audio side and being a third party bystander to this moment,
I am not sure I really have the proper perspective to be able to accurately
do so.

I presume that those reading the form will figure out whether it is
worth pursuing. If they pursue it (to gather more information, for
example), they will have a better perspective.

Jose
--
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those that just want to
know what button to push, and those that want to know what happens when