Old September 24th 04, 03:45 PM
Alf

I've just re-read the article - tragic, reminds me of the Tenerife accident
leadership-wise and the "too experienced" dutch pilot . . . .
My impression is that industry and military has learned from this?

Alf

"AlCamp" wrote in message
CJ,
Yes, that's the one. Some weeks ago some "stills" of this crash were
posted here. That got me interested, so I went on to read a comprehensive
study of the crash, written by Major Tony Kern, and located at...

http://s92270093.onlinehome.us/crmde...ue/darkblue.ht

A very interesting read!

Thanks,
Al Camp

"C J Campbell" wrote in message
news

"AlCamp" wrote in message
I missed this one! Sounds interesting from all the "" posts. Can
someone please repost, or perhaps provide a link, if there is one. My

ISP
newsgroup server doesn't give me a very big "window" in the AvPics

NG...
Thanks,
Al Camp

This is the video of the crash at Fairchild:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photoga...52%20Crash.mpg