Old November 24th 06, 12:34 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
POIUYT

Default Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

Well, you are wrong once again! I am a freedom loving American and I FULLY
advocate it!

Try again!

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
nk.net...

"POIUYT" wrote in message

Well, we cannot attack the Bush twins nor any others their age or
families because we still have an all volunteer force. No one is forced
into uniform nowadays and I believe that is just plain wrong.

EVERY AMERICAN should spend some time in uniform and somewhere overseas
to finally appreciate what we have here.

No freedom-loving American advocates forcing anyone into uniform.