Old November 24th 06, 12:36 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
POIUYT

Default Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

EXACTLY!

Also, the HIV/AIDS count in DC is higher than anywhere is Africa!

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...

POIUYT wrote:
Well, we cannot attack the Bush twins nor any others their age or
families
because we still have an all volunteer force. No one is forced into
uniform
nowadays and I believe that is just plain wrong.

EVERY AMERICAN should spend some time in uniform and somewhere overseas
finally appreciate what we have here.

The boys go fight and get blown up and shot at while the girls stay in
support functions where they may be a little safer. Iraq is special now
because no place is any safer than any other so many of our girls get
hurt
and killed anyway.

Very true. In fact the death count in D.C. continues to be higher than
the count in Iraq. You're safer in Iraq than the streets of D.C.

-Robert