Old October 27th 03, 09:14 PM
Cub Driver

We (germany) already payed your ****in 2nd Gulf War.

Really? It was my impression that you paid zilch = nichts = nada =
zip. You have certainly kept your largesse secret from the rest of the
world.

Also, you still owe us for World War I and World War II, after each of
which unpleasantness the American taxpayer rebuilt your heel-clicking
country. I especially liked the aftermath of WWI. The U.S. sent the
money to Germany, which cashed the check and sent it along to Britain
in war reparations.

Much the same thing will happen in Iraq. We will send billions to
Iraq, which will cash the check and send the money along to the
German, French, and Russian companies that supplied Saddam's war
machine.

Europe! The loose federation of free-loaders!

(Don Rumsfeld's useful distinction between Old Europe and New Europe
should be mentioned here. The peripheral states--Poland, Spain, and
Britain notably among them--are not so pompously selfish as the
central axis of France and Germany, with their ancillary organs like
the Dutch marching band.)

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:

see the Warbird's Forum at