Old September 24th 03, 09:07 AM
Scet

"Keith Butcher" wrote in message
Driving on a country lane I was confronted by a herd of cows coming

towards
me. The traffic behind would not reverse so I pulled in as tight as
possible in a passing space. But the inevitable happened and a cow tried

climb over the car. Very frightening and made a real mess of my 6 week

old
(bought from new) car.

The insurance form was great fun. Try your own answers

Make of other vehicle:
Colour of Other vehicle:
Registration Number:
Distinguishing featu
Approximate Speed of other vehicle:
Did the other vehicle stop:
Did the other vehicle sound its horn?
Did it have headlights (dipped or main) switched on?
Did it signal its intentions?

"The original Russ." wrote in message
More importantly... Do the buggers lay in the middle of the highway at

night
waiting to make a big mess of your car when you hit em? lol. ;-)

And yes I speak from experience... I once hit a cow at night at 100

Km/h.
Although I think I'd skidded back to around 70 by the time I hit it. I

kid
you not, it was like hitting another car! BANG!!! And then the bonnet
buckled up in front of me. I'm sure if I hadn't been wearing a seat

belt,
would have been badly injured.

To cut a long story short... The insurance company declared the car a

write
off.

Cheers,

Russ.

John Grabowski wrote in message
Do they give milk?

John

Keith Butcher killed a cow...how ironic.....sorry Keith..:-)

Scet