Old October 8th 04, 06:59 PM
F.L. Whiteley

"Stefan" wrote in message
tango4 wrote:

How does Boeing get a non-US citizen to check out on say a new 777?

This is no issue, as everybody is buying Airbus planes anyway. :-)

Stefan

Yes, thanks for contributing your tax euros to our tax dollars to allow
airlines such as Northwest to buy these with their government post 9/11
handout.

I particularly like the non-reclining seat (1-2") so that the passenger
behind me doesn't have the view of the TV made awkward. Hopefully one day
there will be more than QVC and other basic cable channels on offer.
Frontier has painted talking animal heads on their fleet of 319's.

Anyway, 500 Boeing design engineers are now located in Moscow, Russia and
the 7E7 wings will be built in Japan. Boeing employees are not even allowed
to take pictures of the production of Boeing wings, the technology was so
highly guarded. But then, Boeing is not what it used to be either.

Frank Whiteley