Old June 24th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Getting the MOCA

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

I comprehend the following language of Part 91 a whole lot better than you
do.

Actually, you don't, you only think that you do.

Then again, I don't argue with regulations, charts, procedures, safe
operating practices, conservative flight operations, etc.

If what you wrote in these forums was consistent with regulations, charts,
procedures, safe operating practices, conservative flight operations, etc.,
we would never have an argument. There are regular users here that possess
a great deal of valuable information and experience. They present a
valuable educational resource, but you must change your attitude in order to
take advantage of it.