Old November 5th 04, 05:32 PM
PaulH

I haven't taken the course but while I was working on my checkride
with AF I had dinner with a guy who flew into Chicago DuPage to take
the weekend course. His opinion was that it was fine as long as you
understand that the sole purpose of the course is to pass the written.
But this is also true of most of the home training guides such as
King, Sportys. My flight instruction there was first class though
expensive. One thing I liked was the ability to schedule time on
short notice. It's also good to fly with more than one instructor, I
think.