Old December 1st 06, 03:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.military,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bill Brown

Default unbekanntes @ USAF Museum #22

I am not certain of the identification of the next group I am presenting.
All are photographs I took at the USAF Museum in Dayton, Ohio in July of
'06. Help will be appreciated. Once again, the photographs were taken with
a hand held digital camera in usually atrocious lighting. My apologies for
the lack of quality.
I am pretty sure this is a type of english manufactured training aircraft,
used in many countries as a sort of basic trainer from the time of the First
World War well into the 1930s.

That is the end of the "unknowns". I still have quite a few photographs
ready to post after I straighten out my files with the correct
identifications....
Thanks for your patience with me and the help you have been providing..

William M. (Bill) Brown
seneo-pro

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version