Old September 3rd 16, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New Zealand soaring movie

When Mike Abernathy and I first started talking about trying to make a movie about soaring, we watched "Windborn" many times. It was truly one of the most inspiring and influential films we had seen. Without this and other films like it, "Cloudstreet: Soaring the American West" would have never come out as well as it did. Many thanks to the Wills family and the producers who made this superb movie.

BTW, we just found out that "Cloudstreet" has been nominated in four categories in the Rocky Mountain Emmy Awards.