Old December 16th 12, 09:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

I was a member of Sky Life Flying Club in the early 70s. I hung out at the house in Mt Kisko & went to the Northville camp in '70 &'71. We lived in tents in a field north of the runway. Bud Wright was there with his sailboat and I still remember a lot of the guys, and the airplanes too. I had some fun with that group, but there was a dark undercurrent. I always suspected something ugly behind the scenes. I was too young to solo back then, flew 30 hours with them. Eventually I got rated. I'm interested in reconnecting with anyone from my time frame. -SS-