Old March 8th 05, 04:48 PM
Steve R.

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...

I'm a helicopter pilot,damnit!!!

Way to go Kevin! It's been a genuine pleasure to read about your
adventures. Brought me back to the days when I got my ticket. :-D

Possibly. The goal was to post my experiences in getting to the PPH
rating.. Not sure I'll have the time to write up the instrument
stuff. Guess I'll have to see how it goes..

Well, maybe not as detailed as you've been with your private training but an
occasional post to fill in the highlights every now and then would be
greatly appreciated by all of us! :-)

Best of luck in your flying career, and Fly Safe!
Steve R.