Old October 13th 03, 04:38 AM
redc1c4

Daryl Hunt wrote:

(snipage occurs, fore and aft)

Newsflash, we don't have enough F-15s and just how many F-22s do you think
are in the active duty inventory? We could have used the F-14 during
Vietnam but didn't.

really? that appears to be news to most folks:

Three early F-14As were delivered in the autumn of 1972 to VX-4 at NAS
Point Mugu, California for operational evaluation. The replacement
squadron VF-124 at NAS Miramar received its first Tomcats in June of
1972.
The job of VF-124 was to train Tomcat crews for duty with operational
carrier-based squadrons. The first two operational Tomcat squadrons
were VF-1 Wolfpack and VF-2 Bounty Hunters, both based at NAS Miramar.
These units deployed aboard the USS Enterprise (CVN-65) in mid-1974.

http://www.csd.uwo.ca/~pettypi/elevo...r_us/f014.html

redc1c4,
do you enjoy getting caught lying, or are you just stupid?
--
A Troop - 1st Squadron
404th Lemming Armored Cavalry

"Velox et Capillatus!"