Old September 2nd 08, 03:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

Default When did this group change from?

When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation
enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show your photos and a place
to share original work. When did this group change from that to a group
that you flood with photos from other sources? Must be all those young
computer geeks that spend so much time in front of the computer that
they don't have time nor the talent to get a camera and take some photos
of their own. Soon when all us who still shoot are dead and gone all we
will have is others posting our work and all the originality will be
gone It is a shame.