Old October 12th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default tail rotor rotation direction

Yeah Kev: It turns out that you can own an experimental where the certified
birds are only on some weird lease from the factory and FAA.
BTW 42 is a very very junior old fart. My clock just ticked over 70. I've
got the elder part down pat and am looking to find the statesman part.
Having a bunch of fun with the magazine. Try our website, it has a
prototype issue and some of the features of the mag.
--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:19:21 -0700, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields"
wrote:

Hell Kevin you have to have some patience with us Senior Aviators (sounds
better than old farts).

Hey, I think at 42 I qualify for "old fart" status too.

I had looked at the R-44 tail rotor from a distance
and "Assumed" that it was the same as the R-22. Between eyesight and

knee
jerk judgement I boo booed. Thankfully I caught it before it hit the
magazine.

One of these days I gotta check out your mag.. Hell, one of these
days I gotta build a friggin' helo..