Old October 12th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Gideon

Default Airplane in NYC is a Cirrus SR20

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:28:05 -0500, Jim Macklin wrote:

Ever go to a school reunion and meet an old
teacher? You tend to become deferential. That is what Munson did.
http://www.airdisaster.com/reports/n...SB-AAR-80-2%22
works

This is a topic of interest to me (a pilot "giving up" PIC w/o
realizing it because an instructor (or perhaps just a more experienced
pilot) is in the plane).

I read the above URL, but I didn't see where that deference was a stated
factor. Could you please be more explicit about this?

Thanks...

Andrew