Old November 19th 04, 08:40 PM
OtisWinslow

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
m...

is you're going to be grounded if you violate these restrictions
regardless
of what FSS, DUAT, or ATC tells you.

You just repeated what I said .. the FAA can do what they want to us. So are
you simply advocating we give up flying? I asked for what YOU in all
your wisdom think we should do to keep from flying into a TFR and being
busted since you've announced that no one in the govt can tell us where
these secret TFRs are with any reliablity and we're responsible for what
we don't know and no one can tell us. Who do you advocate we should
talk to? You've told us we're all stupid for relying on the normal sources
of info .. clue us in there, SuperPilot. What do you know that we don't????