Old November 5th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Constable Leonovich

Default Jeffrey Bloss (was Airacobra/Kingcobra.. )

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 06:02:14 -0500, bds wrote:

It's sad that such a few unhappy individuals in their desire to impress
others with their infallible aviation knowledge have turned this ng into the
almost completely worthless cesspool that it has become with their
sophomoric sexual name calling and insults.

It's hard for me to believe that they are actually pilots considering the
personalities involved. I would certainly be ashamed to be associated with
any of them.

I am on alert! I am alerted to your first-ever post to Usenet. I am
alerted to you. I am on alert to your sock-puppetry! I am alerted to
you!

--
http://www.tronguy.net (Yeppers, that's me!!)
http://current.com/items/88931310_tron_guy