Old May 15th 17, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default US: International Squad Ranking List for 2016 with Benalla WGCIncluded now Online

So let me get this straight. Am I reading this correctly that a pilot with a lower ranking number can be selected over a pilot with a higher ranking number based on votes?

Sorry, if you win a national contest and your ranking is 100.0, you should have first dibs on representing the United States...you won the right to do that.

Is the SSA really going to let "politics" decide who gets to go? What the hell kind of crap is this?

So we SUCK as a country in the world championship, and we are going to let lower performing pilots represent the country - based on votes? WOW!