Old January 16th 19, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Source for L'Hotellier Safety Clips

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:33:57 AM UTC-5, Tango Eight wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:05:29 AM UTC-5, Dan Daly wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 8:32:07 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, January 14, 2019 at 6:03:51 PM UTC-5, George Haeh wrote:
Any recommendations or vendors who stock them in North America?

Ok let me be a little clearer. These pins from Schempp or Schiecher are made in such a way that when installed on the Hotelier can't come off, can't be dropped They are installed on many ASW 19/20, Std Cirrus and can be easily connected blind. Not sure if you can go to the Yahoo site to see a picture unless you are a member but here ya go:

For a source in north America you can try Eastern Sailplane, Williams Soaring or M&H Soaring.

Colin

Neither T8's nor Colin's links work for me.

Hmmmm, sorry about that.

Here ya go. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yV...E8m65IybZ8Aagp

-Evan / T8

Got it, thanks very much!