Old August 18th 04, 03:53 AM
Harry K

Default I -didn't- hear that

Listening to the news this noon.

Small antique plane crashes at Pullman Airport (Pullman, WA)

"they felt something was wrong when landing so took off to burn off
some fuel, crashed upon landing".

Yes, that is what the reporter said, it is as direct a quote as I can
recall.
Apparently only minor injuries. I cannot imagine a pilot taking off
with a known problem to burn off fuel but...

Sad part is it was the only surviving one of only 20 that were built,
a 4 place plane. Wife saw the evening news, says it doesn't look
-too- badly damaged. Let us hope.

I will post the type and pilot in the morning when I get my newspaper.

Harry K