Old August 19th 03, 03:14 PM
Cam

Get A job!

"Murphy's law" wrote in message
m...
"Jim" wrote in message

Somebody has used a rotory engine however I don't think it was a Mazda.

don't know for sure but I think Rick Stitt that used to offer the
conversion.

Ya know I hate to say it but my Mini-500 was flying perfectly in its

100%
stock updated version. Engine never missed a beat, always running in the
green, never ever failed to start on the first attempt and flew very
smoothly (remaining at or below 65 MPHI because I'm a pussy) . It always

had
excess power even over tall grass at temps up to 90 degrees.Qualifier is

it
only has 67 hours TTSN. One other complaint. Translating pirouettes

were
difficult CCW into the wind or CW down wind (or visa versa I forget) .

Jim

What's up with the Past tense?