Old March 26th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ray Lovinggood

Default truck + 5th wheel RV + glider trailer ??

Just forgo the double trailer issue. Buy a camping
trailer to pull behind you tow vehicle and fly a Sparrow
Hawk. Transport the Sparrow Hawk in a roof rack...

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

At 18:42 26 March 2007, wrote:
On Mar 26, 2:16 pm, 'Steve Koerner' wrote:
Thanks for the input on the 65 ft limit. I'm thinking
that still may
be workable though. The glider trailer is 29 ft and
distance from the
nose of my truck to the center of the bed is 15 ft.
That would leave
21 ft for RV measured from the center of the fifth
wheel aft -- a
smallish RV trailer but not too bad.

The biggest question in my mind is how would this
menagerie tow at
highway speed?

I have seen a photo of someone doing what the OP suggested.
I believe
the pictures are in the photos section of the 1-26
associations
website.