Old October 11th 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Terry M[_3_]

Default Magazine Scans Various [08/17] - "Foxhound (MiG31) 1.jpg" yenc (3/4)

Idiot??? You obviously have a problem with those of us who just choose not
to decode yenc, not that I can't. I do it all the time in certain ngs -
just not this one. The guy's pics were crap IMHO. If you like his flood
then by all means download and enjoy but don't force your wishes down my
throat.

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:43:21 GMT, Jim Breckenridge
wrote:

yenc, multi-part, flood = Jerk = plonk

Idiot.

You missed a great picture with your old fashion ways.