Old November 11th 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Tim Ward[_1_]

Default Monday, Monday

wrote in message
PS -- There's several Groups specific to the FT-817. One of them has
almost 10,000(!!) subscribers. For comparison the Volkswagen Group
has less than 1,000 subscribers and at least half of those are
dormant.
In fact, you can find a Group for just about ANYTHING... Ladies named
Lou with blue hair who drive a Ford F-150 and drinks only white wine.

I once proposed a Usenet Group for lazy people. Trouble is,we
couldn't get anyone to sign on for it. (yawn)
-rsh

Yeah, I'm going to start a Procrastinator's group. One of these days.

Tim Ward